Shadows Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows Unleashed

An AU persona series rpg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outside of the School

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outside of the School Empty Outside of the School Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:22 am

Izanessie

The Lochness Monster
The Lochness Monster

Ketauri had walked from Rika's apartment all the way to the school. She sat in a corner, between a few bushes, where her secret little hiding spot was and started to write on her notepad. Every once in a while she stopped to adjust her glasses.

2Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 am

Katone

Katone standing in front of the doors of the school sighing. This place seemed a little off, being the new girl was a bit hard. She walked from the front doors to one of the nearby benches that had a few bushes around it and tossed her bag on the bench before plopping her body down next to them.

"Today just can't get any better..."

3Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:35 am

Izanessie

The Lochness Monster
The Lochness Monster

Ket's ears perked up. She heard somebody nearby. She peeked her head out of the bushes to check out who it was.

4Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 am

Katone

Katone felt like someone or something was watching her. Her ears picked up on what sounded like something coming out of a bush. Katone's head turned to her left and saw a head sticking out a bush not too far from her. Her violet eyes blinked twice before screaming and jumping up off the bench.

"What is wrong with you!?! Why are you in the bushes?! I almost decided to beat you with my book!!!"

5Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 am

Izanessie

The Lochness Monster
The Lochness Monster

She jumped backwards. "I-i'm sorry! I was just out here in my little hiding spot, and I heard someone come by and I was trying to see who it was. Didn't mean to frighten you!" Ket's cat ears at the top of her head twitched.

6Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:54 am

Katone

Katone blinked several times before actually rubbing her eyelids after they closed. Was what she was seeing actually real?

"Uhm....you have cat ears?"

As her eyes opened she picked up her books disregarding the fact that she had almost beat this girl with a book. This was certainly a weird thing but...it amazed her more so someone like this existed.

"I just moved here, I am sorry for almost beating you though. It'd be kinda hard to explain to the teachers why I attacked you.." Katone then smiled a little, "I'm Katone."

7Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:01 am

Izanessie

The Lochness Monster
The Lochness Monster

Ket nodded a bit. "Weird genetic mutation thing.." She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Welcome. It's okay. Yeah, I guess it would." She chuckled a bit. "I'm Ketauri."

8Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Katone

"Ketauri, why are you in a bush?" Katone raised an eyebrow a bit more interested in this girl with the cat ears. This place sure had it's moments, well...moment since this was her first weird moment.

"You've lived here all your life?"

9Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 am

Izanessie

The Lochness Monster
The Lochness Monster

"Oh, well, I, uh, occasionally come over here to these bushes jut to...y'know. Have some peace and quiet. And yeah, since I was born." She nodded.

10Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Katone

"So....wait. Lemme get this straight."

Katone took a deep breath before exhaling and really trying to understand what Ket had just said.

"You like to sit in bushes for peace and quiet?"

A little laugh could be heard and seen coming from Katone. This was pretty cool, creepy, yet fun at the same time. Maybe this could be a new friend...that is if Ket enjoyed her company even for the past few minutes.

"Well, you wanna get out of that bush and do something?"

11Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 am

Izanessie

The Lochness Monster
The Lochness Monster

Ketauri smiled. "Um..sure." She stood up, dusting herself off, and walked out of the bush.

12Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 am

Katone

"So...what is fun to do around here?" Katone asked with a small shy smile on her face.

13Outside of the School Empty Re: Outside of the School Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Izanessie

The Lochness Monster
The Lochness Monster

"There are a few things. For my favorite is the-" She cut herself off. Should I tell her..?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum